The Five Maidens was a term coined by Kami-sama to describe the first five Kenmeiotome brought into existence in Eden. In ancient history, these Kenmeiotome were responsible for the establishment of Eden Society alongside the Tenshi Leaders Michael and Lucifer prior to the Great War in Eden.
The Five Maidens were amongst the strongest individuals amongst the Kenmeiotome and the Tenshi, and were said to be able to completely conquer Soul Society if desired. Even one of the Five Maidens proved to be a problem, and required an immense amount of strategy and resources to defeat them as evidenced with Minami Yoshida.
- Yuu Hoshiko (Sealed Slumber)
- Kiyoko Takara (Alive)
- Ayane Emiko (Alive)
- Minami Yoshida (Corrupted)
- Hime Senritsu (Alive)
- The First Maiden, Yuu Hoshiko, was most notable for being the only Kenmeiotome to be directly born from Kami-sama's womb. This ultimately made Yuu Hoshiko into a Minor Deity.
- Out of the Five Maidens, only 3 Maidens were currently active: Kiyoko Takara, Ayane Emiko, and Hime Senritsu.
- In terms of appearances, Hime Senritsu appeared the oldest despite being the youngest. Minami and Ayane appeared to look the youngest, even though they were the Third and Fourth Borne respectively.
- In terms of bust size, Yuu Hoshiko had the largest, followed by Kiyoko Takara, Minami Yoshida, and then Hime Senritsu. Ayane Emiko had the smallest between The Five Maidens.