|English||Weapons of the Spirit|
|Used By|| Quincy |
A Quincy uses the spirit particles in the atmosphere, Reishi, in conjunction with his/her power to form weapons. By using their ability to gather reishi, a Quincy can then form that into a multitude of weapons with the aid of their Quincy cross.
Spirit Weapons, like Zanpakutō, are also capable of harming Hollows, which was their intended purpose. However, Spirit Weapons destroy Hollows completely rather than purifying them.
The only limits to the power of a Quincy's Spirit Weapon are the user's stamina and spiritual power.
- Above-Average Spiritual Power: A Quincy must have sufficient spirit energy to create a bow, and will not be able to unless their power increases.
- Quincy Cross: A cross/pentacle pendant, the Quincy Cross acts as a focal point for the Quincy.
- Reishi Environment: without an environment that has substantial or higher amounts of spiritual particles, spirit weapons cannot be formed.
- The Quincy Bangle was created specifically for this purpose, though it does not fully overcome the Quincy's own lack of power.
TechniquesHeilig Pfeil (神聖滅矢 (ハイリッヒ・ブファイル), Hairihhi Bufairu; German for "Holy Arrows", Japanese for "Sacred Destruction Arrows"): They are the primary attack used by Quincy. Spiritual energy formed into the shape of an arrow that is capable of injuring and/or killing spiritual beings. The arrows can be created by collecting Reishi, absorbing Reiryoku from an opponent or gathering spirit energy, giving the Quincy many ways to form their arrows. It is basically the same as an average arrow, but if the arrows are shot continuously, they will eventually injure the wielders' hands.
- Kojaku: The Quincy's unique spirit weapon, it is formed by gathering Reishi in the "Quincy Cross" on the right hand. The arrows that it releases are also made of reishi. It can destroy Hollows in long-range attacks.
- Ginrei Kojaku: A new bow composed of reishi encircling the Quincy cross. Can simultaneously fire up to 1200 arrows.
- Spear: A unique spirit weapon in the form a spear that is considerably long and solid construct. It is highly dangerous at a distance.
- Sword: A unique spirit weapon in the form of a sword (saber).
- Artillery: a unique spirit weapon in the form of large arch with four large protrusions upon it. It is capable of generating large globes of spiritual energy that fire destructive blasts.
- Gun: a unique spirit weapon in the form of a hand held pistol.
- Rifle: A large metallic rifle-shaped spirit weapon
- Guitar: A spirit weapon shaped as a guitar