"Above all, the red thread of fate is the greatest weakness of any individual. Target that one thing, and everything else will cease to exist. Why is this so? Well, it is evident that every man is forged solely by his bonds. To be born of anything else is ridiculous!"
- "The man who ties the red knot."
Hakuda Teacher at Yuengiri Academy
|Team||Yuengiri Academy Staff|
|Base of Operations||Horiwari|
|Education||Unnamed Martial Artist Institution|
|Signature Skill||Hakuda Mastery|
Akaīto Suzuryō (鈴猟 赤い糸 Suzuryou Akaiito; Lit. "Bell Game, Red String of Fate) is a Soul who hails from the Horiwari district. Prior to his death, he was regarded highly as a fearsome martial artist who gained his skill in a number of specialized arts. After his death, and his emergence into the after-life, he became a saint of sorts, isolating himself so that he could further refine his skills. At some point in time, Kenji Hiroshi had located Akaīto, coercing the man to join in his cause. Eventually, he, along with others, began to teach in the Yuengiri Academy, his own specialty being Hakuda. As a result of his skills, he is known as Monk of Fate (運命の僧 Unmei no Sō).
- Main article: Bleach (Kenji Hiroshi)
Powers and Abilities
Tegatana Master (手刀 Hand-Sword)
List of Martial Arts Practiced:
- Shōtōkan-ryū Karate (松濤館流空手 Highest Wave Building Style, Empty Handed)
- Gyokkō-ryū Kosshijutsu (玉虎流骨指術 Jeweled Heart Style, Frame-Pointing Technique)
- Gikan-ryū Koppōjutsu (義鑑流骨法術 Righteous Model Style, Bone-Breaking Technique)
- Suzuryō-ryū Hakushinjutsu (鈴猟流白寝術 Bell Game Style, White Sleep Technique)
List of Techniques Practiced: